compensation: $13.50 to $14.50 type d'emploi: plein temps
QR Code Link to This Post
Pathways by Molina, previously Providence Human Services, is one of the largest national providers of accessible, outcome-based behavioral and mental health services. At Pathways, we deliver exceptional value by creating healthier communities through the work of exceptional people. We proudly serve more than 55,000 unique clients and nearly 17 million individuals who qualify for services under our contracts.
Pathways by Molina is seeking an innovative and purpose driven individual to join our team as a Job Coach for our Noble Works program.
Noble Works is an innovative supported and subsidized employment program for Transitional Age Youth (TAY) ages 18 - 25 with a serious and persistent mental illness. Noble Works focuses on promoting self-determination and empowerment by encouraging employment or business development in the area of interest to the participant. Noble Works also promotes awareness about mental health and co-occurring disorders and its impact on employment to create greater inclusion of individuals with mental illness into the community.
Provides assistance to clients in identifying and overcoming personal barriers in job search, job performance and/or job maintenance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• Engage and relate with clients at their current level either at the clinic site, in the community, or in their home.
• Communicate empathy towards the client's dreams, goals, struggles and progress, Be accessible for providing consistent emotional support as called for by clients
• Assist clients in identifying personal barriers and inform the CCS Care Coordinator and the OT of these to insure the development of achievable goals and realistic objectives
• Utilize basic knowledge of job acquisition skills and process
• Follow up with OT assessment and recommendations to provide community-based assistance as clients work to improve life skills (i.e., organizing, problem-solving, conflict resolution, stress management, time management) and interpersonal skills (effective communication, collaboration, working with authority figures, etc)
• Coordinate resources based on the client's personal needs and make successful referrals
• Provide on-site job assistance in partnership with OT. Learn and understand the client's workplace, roles, rights and responsibilities in work environment. Communicate, exchange information, and problem-solve with client's employer
• Co-lead (or lead with the direction of OT) activity groups using educational curriculum and activities developed by the OT
• Provide support and assistance during OT groups, community outings, and individual OT sessions
• Document activities, interventions, communication and progress in a timely manner according to College Community Services requirements as indicated in the contract with Orange County
• Provide the best customer care possible.
• Identify and build upon the strengths of consumers, coworkers, and the communities we serve.
• Support consumers' steps towards Recovery and Wellness.
• Create an organizational culture that respects and celebrates the diversity of our consumers.
• Value learning as an ongoing process that enables us to better service our consumers and establishes our leadership in the industry.
• Research and utilize our industry's best practices and analyze our own services to ensure the best possible outcomes.
• Successful completion of Behavioral Health program
• Valid Driver's License and proof of automobile insurance.
• Able to collaborate and work well with others.
• Willing to seek consultation and work as a team member.
• Responsible, organized, and dependable-demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility regarding needs of clients and program.
• Exhibits good judgment and safety awareness at all times.
Pathways by Molina is committed to creating the best possible work environment for our team members and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSAs, vacation, sick, basic and optional life insurance, EAP, 401k (100% match for the 1st 4% employee contribution/immediate vesting) and an Employee Stock Purchase.
Pathways by Molina is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.