compensation: $40 to $55 per hour DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
G2 Software Systems, Inc. (G2) is looking for a self-directed and motivated administrator for the customer relationship management (CRM) platform Salesforce with 3 or more years of experience to work with our current team.
Support will be provided on-site in San Diego, CA.
This individual would support new and existing Salesforce user base with questions and issues in JTNC Salesforce organization. Maintain, prioritize and report on user request backlog. Work with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes including definition of workflow and approval processes and custom object implementation. Develop and maintain training materials and training curriculum. Document system configuration and administrative processes. Keep abreast of Salesforce releases, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate. Process user account requests and assist with access. Download logs and provide monitoring reports to support incident response. Download weekly backups. Provide support to develop workflows, implement changes, and maintain the JTNC Salesforce organization. Support ISSO and ISSM for periodic security control monitoring. Support renewal of ATO package.
Required skill set
• 3+ years’ experience performing Salesforce.com configuration, developing workflows, and managing user accounts
• Must be able to obtain eMASS access
• Able to gather, document and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with little to average amount of supervision
• Familiar with DoD business processes
• Good project management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience leading and facilitating user group discussions
• Experience developing and maintaining training materials and training curriculum.
Desired skill set:
• 1+ years’ experience processing SaaS systems through the RMF process
• Familiar with implementing RFM security controls, DoD cyber security policies, and cyber incident response
• They should be proficient with Microsoft Office.
Education: Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited four-year college or university is desired.
G2 does business with the Federal Government. The Federal Government requires, for security purposes, that all employees are U.S. citizens and either have obtained or are able to obtain/retain a DoD clearance.
G2 provides consultant-level pay within a company framework. G2 Software Systems, Inc. is a woman-owned small business performing cutting edge software development for a variety of DoD programs since 1989. G2 has assembled an unparalleled professional team of software, hardware, and systems engineers and information technology and program specialists, supported by experienced managers and a superb administrative staff. In 2010, G2 began an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers