This position does require you to work 4:30 pm-1:30 am
QR Code Link to This Post
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THE LINK BELOW.
At Specialty Produce, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations.
This position is responsible for creating a wonderful dining experience for our graveyard employees lunch. This position will also work with our Orange Department to ensure our Studio is being maintained daily and is setup properly for events
*This job must be carried out in compliance with all Specialty Produce Business Conduct and Ethics Standards, policies, and procedures as well as all Federal, State, and Local laws.
• Prepares a 4-star restaurant style meal for our Graveyard employees
• Maintain kitchen space (i.e. day to day cleaning of kitchen after use, weekly upkeep of kitchen equipment, etc.)
• Creates invoices for product used for meal service, shared condiments and spices
• Maintains inventory for kitchen tools
• Pre-event preparation (i.e. room layout/design, ensuring
all equipment is available and ready for use, etc.)
• Post- event clean-up and breakdown
• Setup of AV equipment (mics & google Chromecast)
• Checks out guests after event
• Manages Studio Kitchen Instagram
• Ensures all grave-yard employees are taking their lunch
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years of related experience
• Must be able to work graveyard (overnight shift)
• Food handlers card (preferred)
• Coordination — Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
• Fast Paced-Will need to be able to work quickly and effectively always.
• Time Management — Must be able to manage time effectively.
• Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Basic Computer and Tablet Skills
• Social Media Savvy
• Pushing and pulling up to 45 lbs.
• Lifting 45lbs. and Team lifting 45lbs +
• Standing 8 hrs. or more
• Bending, Stooping, Kneeling for up to 8 hrs. or more
• Repetitive hand movements (e.g. cutting, sorting, etc.) for up to 8 hrs or more