QR Code Link to This Post
Inspired by the taco stands of Tijuana and many adventures along the Baja Peninsula, Showa Hospitality needed an authentic taco stand experience to satisfy our cravings north of the border.
AND WE'RE GROWING!
Turn your love of food into a career at The Taco Stand. In our restaurants, we're passionate about innovative flavors and fresh, handcrafted food. We're looking for people who share our passion and are dedicated to creating a great experience through service that invites interaction with our guests.
Are you an experienced culinary professional who wants to take your career to the next level?
We offer endless professional development and the opportunity to be a strategic partner in the success of the company.
• Qualified candidates must be a motivated self-starter with excellent communication, problem resolution and organizational skills.
• Must be able to work cleanly, efficiently, with respect for quality ingredients and careful attention to preparation.
• Must be able to operate effectively as part of a team, communicate clearly, and ensure smooth service operations and quality service.
• Have 2-3 years progressive kitchen management experience in a high volume, fast casual, restaurant.
• Ability to lead, train and develop all members of staff.
• Must understand the needs of operations and be able to work all shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Detail-oriented and excellent organization skills, ability to meet deadlines and good follow-through.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Advance knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs.
JOIN THE TEAM!
Reply to this ad with your resume.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE