As a Front Desk Agent, you will be responsible for providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
• Checking guests in and out of the hotel in a efficient, courteous and professional manner.
• Ensuring that special requests are noted and fulfilled
• Communicating with all departments regarding in house VIPs and any special requests/needs
• Promoting and selling special hotel programs, special rate packages and upgrades when appropriate
• Interacting with hotel associates in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information
• Answering the telephone in a professional manner and assisting guests with any questions, directions, etc.
• Managing and resolving all guest complaints and compliments in a professional and courteous manner
• Listening and responding to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Maintaining an up to date working knowledge of all property amenities as well as any special events
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• High school degree or equivalent
• Strong computer skills
• Pleasant telephone demeanor
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner
• Must have the ability to communicate clearly and directly with guests using a positive, clear speaking voice
• Must have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends