We are a highly successful, established restaurant group seeking passionate and experienced Executive Chefs and Sous Chefs to join our culinary team. We are looking to add culinary power to our current team and get ready for upcoming projects.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our brand was founded on building blocks of innovation, initiative, leadership, and devotion to the craft. We look to identify individuals who mirror these qualities and integrate them into our unique company culture--a culture with a positive and inspirational work environment that encourages out-of-the-box thinkers and thrives on community and opportunity.
Our ideal candidate has a history of experience working in fast paced, high volume establishments and a relentless passion to provide an exceptional customer experience.
Specific Qualifications for the Position Include:
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Executive Chef or Sous Chef in a high volume environment
· Experience developing, designing, and costing menus, including menus for private events
· Experience in Private Parties/Special Events/Catering
· Strong leadership and communication skills
· Passion for the foodservice and hospitality industry
· Robust food and craft cocktail knowledge
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to hire, train, coach, and counsel staff members.
- Able to work under pressure and work well with others.
- Ability to follow instructions, recipes and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
- Available to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation.
Please reply with current resume. All resume submissions are handled confidentially. Please include a one paragraph statement about what sets you apart/what you are passionate about.
Benefit package including insurance, vacation and bonus structure.
Compensation based on experience.