We are an event marketing agency seeking two production assistants for a comic con event in downtown San Diego. Dates are July 15-16 9am to 8pm, July 21 6pm to 10pm, and July 22 9am to 12pm. An ideal candidate will have some production/event experience, but more importantly, a willingness to learn with a good attitude and work ethic.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Setup and Assembly of event materials (furniture, electronics, displays, etc)
- Unpacking/Packing of crates and pallets
- Event Management (Filling Client's Requests)
- Any other tasks assigned by MG team
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Work long hours on feet
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
If you think you would be a good fit, please reach out with a resume and relevant experience.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers