CEA Coastal Engineering Associates is seeking a Registered Civil Engineer with experience in Land Development Projects including Residential and Commercial projects . We are a Civil Engineering firm that has been providing Land Planning, Civil Engineering and Surveying services for Residential and Commercial projects.
QR Code Link to This Post
- California Registered Civil Engineer
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Experience in the design and preparation of Grading Plans, Improvement Plans, Hydrology Studies,
Water Pollution control Plans, Utility Plans , etc.
- 3 -5 years experience
- Local Experience a plus
- Capability to multitask in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Full Time Position or Flexible hours
- Compensation based on qualifications and experience
- Employee Ownership, Health Insurance
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to preparing plans for Grading and Improvement plans,
Hydrology calculations, Earthwork calculations, etc.
Coastal Engineering Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply please email resume; qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview - be sure to include contact information.
- Principals only, no recruiters