compensation: Hourly based on experience - negotiable employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
HLLK Architects is a young architecture firm located in the Village of La Jolla in looking for a motivated design professional to work on a variety of projects in the San Diego and Los Angeles areas. Project types range from custom residential additional/remodels to large commercial tenant improvements including retail, office and healthcare.
Project Manager with 2-3 years of project management experience: Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and has excellent presentation, communication and problem-solving skills. We are looking for a team player who works well under pressure, is organized, detail oriented, capable of balancing multiple deadlines and projects. Compensation is negotiable based on experience.
• Drafting in Revit and AutoCAD
• California Building Codes analysis, experience with the San Diego Municipal Code and Development Services Dept is preferred.
• Analysis of planning & zoning codes for various public agencies
• Assembling construction document packages for submittal to public agencies including coordination of plans with various consultants
• Responding to various public agencies’ plan-check review committees, such as planning, building, public works, fire dept.
• Understanding of various phases of Architecture from conceptual to construction
• Project Management: concurrently manage multiple projects, meeting with clients and consultants, organizing project files, managing workloads and deadlines
• Working knowledge of Architecture & construction
• Familiarity with construction documents and plans
• Familiarity with Accessibility, California Building Code, Construction Detailing
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Revit & Auto-CAD
• A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and an eagerness to learn & grow
• Degree in Architecture
• Must be located in San Diego, CA and have a reliable transportation to our office in La Jolla
• Part to Full Time
• Flexible hours during regular business hours 9am – 5pm, Monday-Friday, schedule to be established based on availability
• Paid Holidays & Vacation Days
• Paid Sick Leave
• Reimbursement for passed licensure exams
• Health Insurance (for full time employees)
• Receive direct guidance from two licensed Architects
• Completion of IDP hours
• Opportunity to participate in various phases of architecture and services
• Flexible scheduling
• A monthly parking pass
Please respond to this listing with your resume and portfolio or work samples if interested. Interviews will be scheduled after review of qualifications. Please no phone calls or walk-ins. We look forward to hearing from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers