employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a fun, energetic and dedicated leader?
Are you passionate about working with our San Diego youth?
Are you looking for a job for the 2019/2020 school year?
Are you 18 or older?
Y would I apply?
- FREE Complete Gym Membership
- FREE Workout Classes
- FREE Pool Access
- Work with Your Friends - Text them the link to this page now!
- Build Your Resume
- Opportunities for Growth
- Community Involvement
- PART TIME Perks
- FREE Family Membership
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
- FULL TIME - Looking for Benefits? We’ve got you covered:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- PTO (Sick time, vacation days, personal days and holidays)
- Retirement Contributions
Sound good? (We think so, too!) Here’s what you would do:
- Actively supervise program participants ages 4-18, ensuring their guidance and safety at all times.
- Assist in the planning, management and implementation of age-appropriate program activities that engage students in active and meaningful experiences.
- Collaborate with school personnel and program partners to align high quality academic activities and coordinate student services.
- Provide positive behavior guidance that supports the developmental, social-emotional and physical needs of all students.
“OK, I’m sold!” What do I need to qualify?
Must meet minimum qualifications for a highly qualified Classroom Assistant/Instructional Aide in the district in which the assigned school operates:
- Must be 18 or older
- High School Diploma or GED
CPR and First Aid certification required within 30 days of hire and must be from one of the following:
- AA/AS degree, 48 college units, or passing score on district’s Classroom Assistant/Instructional Aide proficiency exam acceptable.
- American Red Cross
- American Heart Association
- American Safety & Health Institute
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities
post id: 7004144478
email to friend