Statewide law firm is seeking a full-time Training and Education Specialist for our San Diego office. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, implementing, and administering the technical aspects of online training and webinars with supporting training materials. This position takes content provided by subject matter experts and transforms it into appropriate electronic visuals. Additionally, the successful candidate will provide administrative oversight and assistance with calendaring, participant registration, and billing on behalf of the firm’s internal and external clients.
Who We Are:
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
• Design and deploy online training in Articulate
• Manage the firm’s Learning Management System (LMS)
• Administer and troubleshoot live webinar trainings
• Research and evaluate new technologies and industry trends relating to training and development
• Update education programs, handbooks, and materials annually using content provided by subject matter experts to reflect changes in the industry and legal environment
• Schedule speakers for education events and coordinate travel arrangements; submit speaker proposals to trade associations as needed
• Develop digital and print materials for training and education seminars
• Oversee participant registrations and manage billing for trainings
• Facilitate website product sales through promotion efforts, order fulfillment, shipping, and billing
• Perform administrative duties, including maintaining department mailing list; additional administrative duties as needed
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Articulate, PowerPoint, and GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar
• Learning Management System (LMS) experience
• Experience working with language translation services/vendors for print materials
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field (communication, public relations, education, marketing, business)
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Training experience within the property management, real estate, or legal fields
• Some voiceover or narration experience
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers