Our growing childcare center is looking for a Full Time Preschool Teacher who can help to create a fun environment and incorporate educational programs that assist in our children’s development. The Preschool Teacher will be responsible for monitoring and teaching the 3 year-old children in our program, developing a curriculum that the children will respond to positively and partnering with our team to enhance the learning environment at our school. If you love working with kids and have previous experience in an early learning environment, please apply today. We are located in Mira Mesa and our hours of operation are from 7am – 5:30pm.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Develop and maintain a constructive and ongoing rapport with children and parents
- Plan, prepare and implement weekly lesson plans including fun, educational and age appropriate activities
- Collaborate with other teachers to ensure that the school fosters an environment that is inviting and nurturing for every child
- Deliver reports on potential concerns about students to management as needed
- Manage day-to-day classroom activities, including structured lessons, free play, bathroom breaks, lunch time and rest time for students
- Provide and Maintain for the Health, Safety, and Psychological needs of the Children
- Create and maintain classroom bulletin boards
- 12 units of early childhood education, including units in child development, child family and community, and curriculum.
- CPR and First Aid certified
- 2+ years’ experience in child care
- Caring and nurturing attitude towards children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please email a cover letter, resume, current unofficial transcripts, and an example of your weekly lesson plan.