compensation: Starting $14-$17 per Hour plus Bonus Structure employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking to expand our team at Acru Health! We are looking for a rockstar to fulfill the role of Patient-Tech Coordinator. This is a FT, long term position requiring 35-40 hours a week. This position will consist of both in office and occasional out of office work. All training will be provided. No medical background required.
Your role on our team will include:
-Assisting the doctors & working 1-on-1 with patients as an Exam Technician.
- Scheduling and interacting with patients on a daily basis.
- Coordinating connection and education opportunities including live events, talks, office promotions, dinners, etc.
- Communicating our passionate message to a public who desperately needs to hear it.
We are a tight-knit, family oriented business that is seeking to hire someone who is excited to become part of our work family. We offer a supportive and fun office environment, rewarding and fulfilling work, a great bonus structure, and an opportunity for you to challenge yourself and grow as a person. Learn more about our team at www.AcruHealth.com or visit our Instagram @AcruHealth.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In your cover letter please answer the following 2 questions.
1) Why do you think you would be a great addition to the Acru Health team?
2) What are you looking for in your new work environment?
IF YOU DO NOT ANSWER THOSE QUESTIONS YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
We can't wait to hear from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers