Quality Claims Management Corporation is a premier provider of compliant, customized insurance recovery solutions. Mortgagee solutions include hazard insurance recovery, loss draft processing and borrower claims assistance. Quality Claims Management Corporation is looking to add a dynamic Client Relations Manager to our growing team.
QR Code Link to This Post
Description of Duties Include:
• Proactively manage client portfolio to maximize SLA performance
• Manage overall relationship with assigned clients with direct responsibility for profitability
• Facilitate resolution of client matters and escalated cases with internal operations teams
• Periodic client visits
• Communicate business changes to client and identify impact/risks to services
• Conduct training for client insurance operations and stakeholders
• Direct implementation of client requested service changes
• Facilitate meetings with client vendor partners as needed
• Provide cross coverage for other Client Relations Team Members
• Other duties/projects as assigned
• Intermittent travel required
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Education level: College Degree or Equivalent Experience.
• Major Field of study: Mortgage Servicing, Insurance Servicing and Operations, Hazard Insurance Claims processing, Default Loan Servicing
• Certifications or special training needed: No certifications needed. Training in hazard insurance, mortgage servicing and/or property claims management desirable.
• Years/Type of prior related experience: 10 years hazard insurance and/or mortgage servicing experience, with emphasis in one or more of the following: escrow administration, insurance, default loan servicing and account management preferred.
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills, including small group presentations
• Intermediate level computer skills with MS Office, including Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Web
• Basic hardware, software and Internet knowledge
• Ability to work independently
• Organized, flexible and can prioritize multiple tasks effectively
• Adaptable to change and working in a dynamic, team environment
Relaxed work dress attire
Generous paid time off policy
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
401(k) Savings Plan with Company match
For consideration of this position, application is required through the below website:
QCMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and e-Verify participant