compensation: Base with performance based bonus plan. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Customer Service Advisor
Drive your potential!
Are you interested in a rewarding career, with great compensation, benefits, and growth potential? Hontech is seeking an individual to fill a Customer Service Advisor position. This is a full-time position with excellent growth potential.
If you enjoy helping others, are geared towards customer service, self-motivated, organized, possess good multi-tasking capability, and have a "can-do" attitude, you may be the one! You must be able to adapt well to change, possess the desire to learn, bring a positive element to your surrounding environment, and of course, be humble and kind. If you enjoy an honest day of work, and have fun doing it, we want to meet you!
- A “No weekends” (5) day work week
- Excellent compensation and bonus plan
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (Vacation/Sick)
- A great team environment
- A training oriented culture
- Simple IRA retirement savings plan with employer contribution
- Major medical, dental, vision
Why a career with Hontech?
We have been taking care of our customers, and their vehicles for over 39 years. While we are car people at heart, we are in the people business first, and this is what really makes us tick. We enjoy a large family like customer base with many multiple generations running. We have gained the reputation of being the premier service facility for Honda, Acura, Toyota, and Lexus vehicles in San Diego. With a few Nissan, Subaru, Mazda and Kia customers thrown in for good measure!
We are a high volume, fast paced shop that prides itself on top quality work, efficiency and customer service. We are involved in our industry, our local educational system, and community.
We operate out of a large modern 7 bay shop with the latest and well maintained service equipment, software and computer terminals. We have an excellent professional technical team, service advisors, and an environment geared for your success.
What you will do
- Interact with customers as a trusted advisor to assist them in meeting their vehicle goals, providing
prompt, professional, and courteous service
- Build customer relationships thru phone, e-mail, and face-to-face interaction
- Schedule service appointments
- Generate quotes, initial estimates and sales
- Provide initial quotes/estimates for service/repairs needed, acquire authorization, maintain progress
checks throughout the day keeping the customer abreast of any changes in the scope of work, cost of
same, and the promised completion time
- Advise customers on the proper care of their vehicles, the “true cost of ownership” and the value of
maintaining their vehicles
- Master the company knowledge and services
- Performing opening and/or closing tasks
- Manage workflow with others
- Perform post service/repair follow-up
- Maintain effective working relations with all other managers and employees
- Willingly perform any and all assigned task and projects
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associates Degree/equivalent preferred
- Prior automotive experience preferred
- Self-starter, friendly, and ready to work
- Professional appearance and positive attitude
- Attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- A commitment to high ethics and service standards
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Can stand for extended periods of time and climb stairs
- Excellent written, verbal, phone, and presentation skills
- The ability to lift, carry and reposition items up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to manage processes and analyze information
- Strong computer skills - Proficiency with MS Office a plus
- Strong multi-tasking, prioritizing, and time management skills
- Provide a current California driver license with clean DMV printout
- Works well with others, maintains composure in a fast paced environment
- A basic working knowledge of automobiles, their systems and components
- The ability to maintain organization and cleanliness in your work environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both with customers and other members of your team
- All applicants must pass a pre-employment physical, drug screening, and comprehensive background
This job description is not designed to provide a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Check us out at www.hontech.com.
E-mail resumes via CL mail relay.
Snail mail resumes to: Hontech Automotive, Inc.
4033 30th Street
San Diego, CA 92104
EOE/Drug Free Environment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers