Have you outgrown your software? Do you have a unique situation in your business? Are you dealing with an old legacy program that is about to crash? We can help!
QR Code Link to This Post
Polytechs has been creating custom software applications for over 25 years. All development work has always done by highly skilled in-house programmers - we DO NOT outsource anything.
When off-the-shelf software doesn't do what you need or is too complicated for what you want, we can build a program perfectly suited your needs.
Our approach to software development
1. Initial Consultation: You'll get a FREE initial consultation where we'll discuss your needs. We'll learn about your business and make a determination if we have what you need. Depending on how complicated your situation is, we may be able to give you a very rough cost estimate. If we cannot help you, we can often recommend someone who can.
2. Information Gathering: It usually takes more than a 30 minute phone conversation to understand how a business works and what the software needs are. Our process of data collection will give us a much better understanding of your situation, and allow us to give you an accurate quote.
3. System Design and Mock Up: We will create a mockup of the user interface and review it with you to ensure nothing is missed, and the program will be intuitive to all users.
4. Programming & Testing: We continually test each feature as it is coded to catch all major bugs early. Programs are developed on our server where you have access to monitor progress, give feedback, and perform your own testing.
5. More Testing: Programs are tested extensively prior to deployment. You will also be able to work with the software to ensure is everything you expect.
6. Deployment: When you are ready, we will deploy your application to any server you wish for your use. You can also choose to keep it on our server at no charge.
We have been developing custom software applications for over 25 years. Starting with MS Access 2.0 in the 1990's, we have grown along with the available technologies. We primarily develop web-server applications using:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
- Google Maps API
- Paypal API