We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Primavera P6 Scheduler in the San Diego Area.
This Individual must be able to work in team environment for the purpose of planning and scheduling the project.
Requirements and Preferred Skills:
· Work closely with the project team to develop, maintain and manage the project schedule.
· Ability to estimate and forecast.
· Prepare contractor’s schedule submittals for conformance with contract.
· Five years of experience and knowledge of construction in project planning and scheduling.
. Vertical Construction desired
· Proficiency with P6 scheduling software required.
· Requires strong computer skills to include Microsoft Excel and database applications.
· College Degree preferred.
Professional demeanor with great customer service
Must be able to take and pass a drug test
Must be able to pass a criminal background check
(Primavera, P6, Scheduler, Construction, Utilities, Project Planning, Vertical Construction)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers