Well known operator of membership warehouse clubs seeks candidate (reporting to the Global IT Manager) to support the internal controls evaluation lifecycle through identifying controls, documenting process flows, making links to systems, designing control methods, and remediation issues. Will analyze, design, develop, install and maintain business and management information systems and procedures. Will provide specific computer and business expertise necessary to solve production and maintenance problems in assigned project/systems areas and assist in the total project development process.
• Document IT processes in partnership with IT Management, Internal Controls and IT personnel.
• Train IT members in the Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance program structure, and assist in the development of appropriate IT controls.
• Coordinate with internal and external auditors to ensure control compliance.
• Assist IT management in identifying control gaps and associated remediation plans.
• Report and recommend improvements in IT compliance processes.
• Monitor emerging industry trends, staying current with Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulation changes.
• Maintain knowledge of relevant industry control standards and guidance (Cobit, GAAS).
• Identify process improvement opportunities in cost, quality and delivery of processes, create recommended solutions and apply as directed.
• Quarterly reviews – prepare, distribute, assess, complete updates.
• Annual review of controls and narratives.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND/OR FORMAL TRAINING, YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES, SKILLS AND/OR SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Prior SOX program experience, ranging from identifying risk to reviewing and developing controls, reviewing test results and developing remediation plans.
• Experience in SOX compliance initiatives, specifically in the areas IT general controls, and end user computer tools in a complex, cross-functional organization.
• Desirable Certifications: CISA, CIA, CICA, CCS, CRM, CISSP or relevant controls experience.
• Demonstrate ability to organize, plan, prioritize and complete complex assignments with little or no supervision and within prescribed time frames.
• Personal computer skills such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, ad Access.
• Advanced experience in preparing clear, concise written narratives, memoranda, and reports.
• Excellent communication skills with a willingness to work in a collaborative manner.
• Ability to make recommendations, and lead groups to consensus.
• Understanding of retail business environment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers