compensation: Comensurate with Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Growing CPA firm in San Diego (UTC) is seeking an experienced CPA (or EA) for a full-time, year round position. We have a pleasant, casual and professional work environment. We are looking for a team player to fill a key role in providing tax planning, compliance and representation services to individuals and privately owned businesses. We are a well-established firm with a diversified practice in many areas, including medical and legal, real estate, advertising and public relations companies.
The professional we are looking for will have the ability to successfully manage the entire process of client relationships -- year round tax planning, projections, interviews, preparation and/or review of all types of income tax returns, billing responsibility, etc.
Must have experience reviewing and finishing tax preparation engagements.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Licensed Certified Public Accountant.
• A positive attitude and a desire to be part of a team.
• A self-starter who is dedicated to following through on multiple projects and responsibilities.
• Motivated to improve themselves, the firm and the firm's services to clients.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Minimum of 10 years recent experience in public accounting and tax preparation.
• Proficient in Lacerte, Quickbooks, Excel and Outlook.
• Strong analytical abilities and ability to do tax research.
• Strong tax preparation and workpaper skills
This position could evolve into a partnership opportunity for the right candidate.
Besides a pleasant and professional workplace, we offer competitive salary, vacation, flexible off-season hours, work out facilities and showers. Please send resume and salary history in complete confidence in reply to this ad.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers