Do you love the hospitality industry but need a more stable 9-5? Then FLORES may be the right place for you. FLORES is a growing back office firm looking to add to our valued team! We specialize in the hospitality and grocery industries and have the privilege of working with over 250 local restaurants and bars. We are now looking for talented individuals wanting a career focused on providing quality and professional back office accounting services to our valued clients. If you thrive on excellent customer service, enjoy a fast pace environment, and are looking for the opportunity to grow with our company apply today!
The Bank Reconciliation Specialist responsibilities include ensuring that cash and equivalent amounts in a company's accounting ledgers agree with bank balances or other supporting documentation. The reconciliation process will include research of variances; and follow through with bookkeeping and management staff to ensure accurate and timely resolution of issues. The Bank Reconciliation Specialist also reviews and reconciles a variety of Balance Sheet accounts to assist in producing accurate financial reports for out clients.
Essential Job Function
• General ledger entries
• General ledger account reconciliation
• Conducting bank reconciliations
• Working with employees, senior management and clients to resolve any issues
• Perform a variety of clerical functions, including data entry, filing, faxing, scanning and photocopying of documents
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Solid interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Self motivated with ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
• Proficiency with basic Microsoft Office applications, including solid Excel skills
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• College education is valued
• Bookkeeping experience is valued
• Ability to follow pre-established guidelines to perform a variety of functions
• Ability to follow professional appearance and dress code guidelines
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with others
Ability to follow professional appearance and dress code guidelines
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers