Con Pane Rustic Breads and Café, located in bustling Liberty Station, Point Loma, is an artisan bread bakery & café operating in Point Loma for 19 years.
We're seeking a dynamic, hands on, results driven professional with a strong attention to detail and a strong work ethic to immediately fill our Accountant/Office Manager position. This is a great position in a casual but hard-working, team environment. The candidate must have strong organizational and communication skills and display a high degree of professionalism with clients, suppliers and staff. Work hours generally are: Monday through Friday 7:00am - 4:00pm. Due to the nature of our business, some extended hours or occasional weekend hours may be required.
• Prepare daily wholesale invoices, process payments and manage aging.
• Full cycle accounts payable including coding, check runs and resolving discrepancies.
• Reconcile daily cash and credit card receipts and prepare bank deposits.
• Prepare in house bi-weekly full cycle payroll, including preparing payroll tax deposits, quarterly and annual tax returns and labor reports.
• Prepare sales tax and property tax returns.
• Reconcile bank accounts and G/L accounts and research variances to resolution.
• Prepare P&L, Sales Trends and Cost reports using QuickBooks, Excel and MICROS.
• HR, including managing personnel files and administering benefit programs.
• General Office Management including maintaining policy and procedures manuals.
• Additional projects as assigned by the owner.
• BA/BS in Accounting or AA in Accounting plus commensurate experience.
• 4 - 6 years of recent progressive, broad ranged, accounting and HR experience.
• QuickBooks Pro 2016 expert skills, Strong Excel and MSWord skills REQUIRED.
• IN HOUSE full cycle payroll: checks, payroll tax deposit and returns experience.
• A thorough knowledge of GAAP, dedication to accuracy, an excellent attention to detail and ability to follow job guidelines to perform a variety of functions.
• Restaurant accounting, MICROS and HR experience a strong plus.
• Reliable transportation, a current driver's license and up to date insurance.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines with little to no supervision.
• Able to communicate clearly and professionally with customers, a diverse staff, management and ownership both verbally and in writing.
• Positive and professional with excellent teamwork skills.
We offer fun and dynamic work environment, a competitive salary depending on experience plus Medical Benefits, Paid Holidays and Vacations, Meal Benefits and Employee Discounts
Please send resume and salary history in a PDF or MS Word format attachment to the above email address.
NO HEADHUNTERS or FOR HIRE BOOKKEEPING COMPANIES PLEASE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers