compensation: $15-$17/hour based on experience and position (following training) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Multiple Positions Available
Alliant Consulting, Inc. is expanding our office in the San Diego area and are currently seeking dynamic candidates to grow with us!
We are hosting an informational group session to provide you with all the details of the positions offered.
Wednesday, January 16th at 4:00pm.
If interested, please submit your cover letter, resume, salary requirements and available start date for consideration; along with which time you are interested in attending.
We have an amazing group of fun, kind and hardworking people in our office and are looking for several outstanding candidates to join our team as we grow. Our company is in search of applicants who want to make a difference, are career oriented with a desire for advancement and who are enthusiastic about being part of an organization that recognizes and rewards talent.
What We Do:
Simply put, we make sure people get paid correctly and get the benefits they are entitled to under State and Federal law. Every day we find employers who are paying below minimum wage, not paying taxes and violating labor laws. We make sure the worker gets all money owed to them and make sure the employer is in compliance with the law.
What We Are Hiring For:
We are hiring for immediate starts for the following positions:
Based on your experience, your interests and goals, we will do our best to tailor a position around you! Previous wage and labor compliance experience is not required. All applicants are trained one-on-one until they are comfortable being on their own in the desired position. All positions within our company have the opportunity for quick advancement of position and of salary.
We Are Looking for Team Members Who Are:
• Self-motivated, can work alone or with the team
• Interested in making a difference.
• Fit in with our company culture.
• Detail oriented with a high sense of urgency.
Qualifications to Join Our Team:
• 1-year administrative work experience in an office setting.
• Labor Compliance or payroll experience is desirable but not required.
• Social Media Marketing knowledge required for Marketing position.
• General knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Grammatical proficiency to have effective written and oral communications
What We Offer:
• Three-day weekends! Our office is only open Monday through Thursday.
• Flexible schedule- we know life happens, we will do our best to schedule work around you.
• Celebrations! We reward a job well done. Company sponsored lunches, birthday celebrations, BBQ's, team building events and holiday parties are part of our fun work environment.
• Opportunity for rapid growth in position and salary.
• Health, dental, retirement and paid time off benefits after completion of introductory period.
Applicants must submit a resume and a cover letter or personal statement in order to be considered. The cover letter or personal statement must address the following items:
• Detail your experience and qualifications. Use this as an opportunity to tell us about your experience and knowledge in relation to the requirements and duties listed in this job advertisement.
• Compensation - Please make an honest statement of how much you are willing to work for and feel you should be paid hourly based on what you are able to bring to the company. Please do not say open or negotiable. We would like an idea as to what your target starting rate is. This rate will be negotiable based upon performance in training and the position that is offered to each candidate.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers