compensation: Hourly rate is $30-$35, DOE. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Lopez Engineering, Inc. is seeking someone to handle the Accounting and Finance functions. We currently have an Admin Assistant who handles the bookkeeping and need someone to perform the Managerial aspects of Accounting and Finance. This position includes Human Resources duties. We are seeking someone extremely detailed and organized and can work independently. Be able to adapt quickly and produce within first few weeks. This is a senior level position and will report to the Contracts Manager.
This is a part-time position (24-28 hours per week). Paid Holidays and PTO.
Please include a brief description of why you think you are a good fit for this position.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance
• Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance highly preferred or Bachelor’s in Business
• Confidence in decision making
• Confidence in working with higher levels
• Great communication and presentation skills
• Deltek Ajera or project-based accounting experience
• FAR/DCAA experience
• MS Office experience with intermediate MS Excel experience
• Extremely organized and detailed
• Oversee all Accounting functions
• Perform internal audits of financials and transactions
• Reconcile financial accounts
• Produce accurate financial reports and company budgets
• Produce labor costing reports and burden rates
• Coordinate with 3rd party accountants for tax purposes
• Maintain liability insurance policies and office leases
• Responsible for asset procurements
• Handle audits (payroll, workers comp, accounting, taxes)
• Provide input on employee costs (benefits, hiring, wages)
• Serve as HR representative
• Handle benefits administration
• Process payroll
• Review employment letters
• Maintain HR handbook and policies
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers