compensation: Based on Experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Our bookkeepers will manage a number of clients accounting and finance needs. You will work with a diverse group of business types communicating regularly with clients to ensure they have the cleanest world class set of books positioning each of your clients for ultimate financial success.
Our focus is in building strong relationships with our clients and becoming their go-to accounting/tax expert so we can serve our clients in a greater capacity, ensuring their success and at the same time keeping the workload manageable.
We are seeking to build a core team of talented individuals to help grow our company to the next level to make Profitwise Accounting one of the top small business accounting firms in San Diego. If you have both people skills and technical knowledge and want to contribute those skills to a successful, growing company, contact Profitwise NOW!
If you are a talented and experienced bookkeeper / accountant looking for the ultimate in work/life balance this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
We are open to both part time and full time availability. If PT / part time we would require a min of 30 hours a week and the ability to work daily for a set block of business hours during 9am to 4pm PST.
Our most successful team members have the potential to grow into management positions within our fast growing firm.
We pride ourselves in thinking differently than the traditional "Old school" accounting firm. We are success oriented with 10+ years of growth, open to new ideas, technology focused and excel at providing outstanding service to our clients and community. Our core values are centered around: openness, learning, self-improvement, innovation, being non-judgmental and creating a friendly and caring environment. We help our team achieve a flexible work/life balance by utilizing cutting edge technology that allows our team to be location independent when needed.
Responsibilities of our Bookkeepers / Accountants:
- Manage the daily bookkeeping and accounting tasks for 30 to 50 clients
- Daily AP, AR, Payroll, bank reconciliations, adjusting journal entries
- Prepare financial statements as needed
- Complete and manage various accounting related projects for multiple clients.
- Regular communication with clients to review their financial and accounting activities. Resulting in strong long lasting relationships that make our client LOVE working with ProfitWise.
Desired Experience for our Bookkeeper
- We love people who are personable, hardworking and who can clearly and effectively communicate with clients and team members.
- 2+ years working in bookkeeping or accounting role
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and prior QuickBooks experience required.
- Competitive Salary/Incentive Package
- Flexible and relaxed small team work environment
- Consistent Annual Growth / 10+ Years in Business
- Management Opportunities & Ongoing Training