Are you an energetic, ambitious self-starter who thrives on being on the phone - helping people settle their accounts? Are you driven to succeed, and being recognized for your success? Wouldn’t you love to be a part a team where management is focused on nurturing a strong culture? If so come join us at Sleep Data.
QR Code Link to This Post
Sleep Data is a professional medical service and supply company, focused on sleep & sleep therapy. Our focus is on diagnosis on sleep apnea through home sleep study and treatment through the use of CPAP therapy or oral appliance therapy.
This position is responsible for reviewing patient accounts, contacting patients to collect debt within the billing software (Brightree). The expectation of this position is to provide a first-class service experience, with every patient/or physician interaction.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Responsible for all patient related billing and collecting
• Knowledge of Brightree computer system preferred
• Assists internal staff, referral sources and patients with billing issues
• Consistently meets department expectations and KPI’s regarding all Billing
• Maintains a positive attitude and continually works toward process improvements while building and maintaining positive working relationships between other departments and outside customers
• Responsible for keeping all patient details and information orderly, confidential, current and HIPAA compliant at all times
• Must be knowledgeable about Patient Rights and Responsibilities
• General clerical duties such as filing, photo copying, data entry, scanning as assigned
• Work mandatory overtime as scheduled
• Other duties and projects may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Strong commitment to patient care, customer service, friendly, helpful and caring nature is required
• Knowledge of all commercial, government, managed care, and federal health insurance plans
• Strong oral and written communication and problem-solving skills. Bilingual/Spanish REQUIRED
• Ability to interface with all level of employees (peers to senior management) and vendors in a polite and professional manner
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret contracts & technical procedures
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, and the general public
• Must be able to work overtime as scheduled
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• HS diploma or equivalent required
• Experience must be 2-3 + years in billing and/or collections
• DME (Durable Medical Equipment) experience preferred
Click here to apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/112762/Sleep-Data-Services-LLC/BilingualSpanish-Patient-AR-Rep-04092019