compensation: $16 per hour employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Juvenile Drug Court (JDC) in San Diego County works in close collaboration with multiple public and private agencies using a national best practice model. Judges of the Superior Court, the offices of the Public Defender and District Attorney, Probation Department and Vista Hill’s Juvenile Drug Court (JDC) Program work closely with each enrolled teen.
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Administrative office to ensure a professional environment is presented to the public at all times. Tasks may include:
· Answers the phones and greets clients at reception.
· Data entry/electronic data maintenance in accordance with Probation Department and JJCPA collection/reporting requirements
· Reports, correspondence, vendor contracts
· Maintain supplies and office equipment
· Perform duties as assigned by Program Supervisor
· High School Diploma or GED; College graduate preferred.
· Proficient with Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
· 2 years office experience.
· Bi-lingual (English/Spanish).
· Must have good grammar and writing skills.
· Must be able to work harmoniously with many different personalities.
· Must be able to pass all clearance and pre-employment requirements in compliance with San Diego County/Probation hiring standards and DADP requirements.
36 hours per week
This position receives full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off (vacation and sick leave), paid holidays, and employer-paid pension.