If you are looking for an Accounting Manager role with a great company that makes a difference in the lives of many, please read on!
We are looking to add a talented Accounting Manager to our team.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas related to financial reporting. The Accounting Manager supervises all accounting staff members and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation, and the support of budget and forecast activities.
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
• Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, cash account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Coordinate and complete annual audits
• Provide recommendations
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
• Meet financial accounting objectives
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Other job duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: The position requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Successful candidates will have experience in ERP accounting systems, and Microsoft Office suite computer programs.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers