QR Code Link to This Post
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Proficient with payroll online input services.
• Document financial transactions using Quick Books.
• Ensure ongoing federal, state and local tax and regulatory compliance.
• Knowledge of corporate tax law and contract law.
• Various invoice entries needed.
• Establish and maintain a filing system
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Knowledge of accounting and/or auditing principles, concepts, and systems.
• Knowledge of appropriate steps to analytical problem solving.
• Skill to main high level of confidentiality of information.
• Ability to review assignments or documents to ensure accuracy and completeness in a timely manner.
• Ability to prepare clear, concise and accurate reports and other job-related documents for various audiences.
• Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Advanced Quick Books, Microsoft Word & Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and Adobe
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If you feel you possess the qualifications we are looking for, please submit your resume, together with salary history and salary requirements, to be considered for an interview.