Join the team of one of the first outsourced accounting firms in Southern California! Due to recent growth, our company is looking to add several Accounts Payable Associates to their team - multiple positions available immediately! This is a great opportunity to expand your career by assisting various businesses with their accounting services and financial management.
QR Code Link to This Post
JOB DUTIES for AP Associate include:
- Process vendor payments and checks for disbursement
- Enter, track, and process vendor invoices
- Process monthly credit card and bank reconciliations
- Maintain vendor accounts, including responsive action to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports and assist with month-end closing
- Manage finance/banking records
- Minimum 1 year Accounts Payable or Staff Accountant experience
- Previous experience in banking/finance field a plus
- Must have a professional customer service focus and strong communication skills, both verbal & written
- Strong proficiency with MSWord, Excel & Outlook
- Previous experience with QuickBooks a plus
- Type minimum 45wpm and have strong 10-key skills (8,000ksph)
- Must be detail oriented and accurate (a must!), able to prioritize in a fast-paced setting and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Accounting or related field highly preferred (High School diploma required at minimum, or equivalency of)
- Verifiable references required from recent work history
- Must be able to pass Background check and Drug screen requirements
Temp-to-Hire position paying $20.00-$25.00 per hour DOE, plus generous benefit package upon Full-time hire (after 3 month temp/probation period).
SHIFT & LOCATION:
Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm work schedule. Office located in La Jolla, with paid parking provided.
Multiple openings available for immediate start!
TO SUBMIT RESUME:
Please reply to submit your resume ASAP. You may also email to ResumeReview@AStarStaffing.com