$781 / 1537ft² - UCSD Grads Need Roommate (UTC - La Jolla)
1.) Bedroom #3, as indicated on the floor plan pictured below, is available. It measures 10' x 11'6" and features a walk-in closet.
Looking to share apartment-home with students and/or professionals who are mature, responsible, clean, and quite. We have a very large upscale and amazing 1537 sq' 4 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. You will have to share a bathroom with three people total. Rent is $780.75 per month plus 1/4 utilities; utilities run about $85.00 per month per person. First months rent and deposit due at month-to-month rental agreement signing, for a total move-in cost of $1561.50. Prefer someone who will be here at least through the academic school year, September - June. Must be dog and cat friendly.
The apartment and community has every amenity you could ever want. The name of the community is Valentia and is located in the heart of the UCSD area. The closest bus stop is two tenths of a mile; no transfers needed, goes straight to UCSD. You can check out the community website at www.sheaapartments.com/valentia; we have the San Marino floor plan.
- full size washer and dryer located in unit
- extremely large balcony/patio
- wood burning fireplace
- located on top floor so no noise above us
- 30' vaulted ceilings
- kitchen fully equipped with 2 refrigerators, walk-in pantry, stove, microwave, and dishwasher
- central heat and air conditioning
- underground assigned parking, community and on-street parking aka: plenty of parking
- designated car wash area with hose and trash can
- 2 swimming pools
- 3 spas
- picnic area with bar-b-q
- fitness center
- separate male and female saunas
- 2 racquetball courts
- business center with computer, fax and printer
- clubhouse with pool table, big screen TV, many game tables, full kitchen, and many areas with comfy chairs and sofas for study groups, etc.
Thanks for looking.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers